The incumbents re-elected are:
- Joseph Curtin, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, TMS International Corp.
- John J. Connelly, retired Senior Vice President/Strategic Planning and Business Development, United States Steel Corporation
- Timothy A.R. Duncanson, Managing Director, Onex Corporation
- Colin Osborne, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vicwest Inc.
- Herbert K. Parker, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Harman International Industries Inc.
- Manish K. Srivastava, Principal, Onex Corporation
- Patrick W. Tolbert, Chief Operating and Financial Officer, Sitel Worldwide Corp.
Stockholders also approved a proposal ratifying Ernst & Young LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2012. In addition, stockholders in non-binding, advisory votes approved the company's named executive officer compensation and approved a yearly advisory vote on the compensation of named executive officers.TMS International Corp., through its subsidiaries, including Tube City IMS Corp., is the largest provider of outsourced industrial services to steel mills in North America as measured by revenue and has a substantial and growing international presence. The company provides mill services at 82 customer sites in 11 countries and operates 33 brokerage offices from which it buys and sells raw materials across five continents.